WE WOULD LIKE TO ENSURE YOUR COMPLETE SATISFACTION WITH THE ITEMS YOU HAVE BOUGHT. IF HOWEVER YOU WISH TO RETURN OR EXCHANGE YOUR PURCHASE FROM CARIANNEMOORE.COM YOU MUST FOLLOW THE BELOW GUIDELINES:
- Ensure that the item being returned is in good condition with all tags and labels attached. There must be no marks on the item.The company will not be liable for returns if the garment/jewellery is stained by make up or perfume. We reserve the right to refuse a refund for items returned that are not in a re-saleable condition.
- Returns and exchanges must include the original box in good condition and without postal labels. Boxes should be protected as they are considered part of the product, and your return may not be accepted if the box is damaged. Damages to or omission of the box from your return/exchange may result in a fee.
- Ensure that you have a proof of purchase.
- You must inform us in writing, within seven days of delivery of your item(s), if you are not satisfied with the item(s) and want to return it.
- Obtain a Return Authorisation Code by contacting email@example.com and return to us within 14 days of receipt of your order. Make sure you include a print out of the returns form inside the package you send back. Post the item you wish to return together with your original invoice and the completed return form with your Return Authorisation Code.
- The item is your responsibility until it reaches us, so we would advise you to send it by registered/tracked mail that requires signing upon delivery. Please keep your proof of postage and email us with a tracking number once shipped.
- Customers will incur the cost of returning the item(s).
- Carianne Moore takes no responsibility for goods before they reach us and the refund does not cover the return shipping costs or original shipping charges.
Carianne Moore is not liable for any lost returns. Should the customer's chosen courier fail to deliver or lose their return parcel, it is the customer's responsibility to claim compensation form their chosen courier directly.
- We will issue you a refund on receipt of the return or exchange the item for a different style or colour if preferred.
- Carianne Moore will contact you within 48 hours of receiving your returns, excluding weekends, public holidays and bank holidays.
- Please note card refunds may take up to 10 business days for your bank to complete, depending on their processing time. This can vary greatly between card issuers, and unfortunately we are unable to influence this.
- No exchange/refund will be accepted for goods purchased on sales items.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING – TERMS & CONDITIONS
Items in your order that are designated for shipment to countries outside of the UK may be subject to taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country (“Import Fees”). The recipient of the shipment is the importer of record in the destination country and is responsible for all Import Fees.
If you refuse a shipment from Carianne Moore, you are responsible for the original shipping charges, any Import Fees that are incurred on the package, and the cost of returning the package to Carianne Moore. This amount will be deducted from your merchandise refund. Please email your shipping and handling questions or comments to firstname.lastname@example.org
If the item you received is faulty, please contact email@example.com quoting your order number, your name and address, details of the product and the reason for return, and whether you require a refund or a replacement. We will then advise on how to proceed with the return. You have 7 days from date of purchase to send the faulty item to us.
This returns policy does not affect your statutory rights.